Sunday, April 26, 2015

Honeymoon Lingerie

honeymoon lingerie www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com

honeymoon lingerie www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com
Front
honeymoon lingerie www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com
Back

honeymoon lingerie www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com


A friend of mine is getting married and I decided to make her some lingerie for her bridal shower. It was a fun project to undertake as small pieces of lace do not take a long time to sew together. It is very satisfying to sew an entire lingerie set in two hours. All of the fabric is from Fabricland as well as the foldover elastic on the white and blue set. I used the same pattern as I did for the Bachelorette Lingerie.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leah,




    I love your blog! I recently made a list of bloggers who sew bras, in order to make them easier to find. You can find it at http://iammsfrizzle.blogspot.com/2014/10/bra-sewing-bloggers-by-size.html I hope you don’t mind being on it, please let me know if you want to be removed.





    Thank you,



    Maren Geroux

    Iammsfrizzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete