I recently attended a Bachelorette party where each guest was asked to bring a pair of panties or a set for the lingerie guessing game. Each pair of panties was strung up on a clothes line and the Bride-To-Be had to guess which pair was given to her from whom. It was a lot of fun and the Bride-To-Be did a great job guessing. I made this set using Project 22's pattern for the top and drafted the panties from the Bride's measurements. I used fold over elastic for the band and straps, and elasticated loops for the ribbon loops. It was a fun project and only took me about two and half hours to complete (most of that time was taken up by trying to get the ribbon even when lacing it up). I bought the black lace, foldover elastic, and elasticated loops from Fabricland.