Monday, December 8, 2014

Simplicity 4366

www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com


I finished my online course and am free! The first thing I did when I finished the course was sew! I made another Simplicity 4366. I really love sewing with knits. They are so fast to sew. I made this top in three hours including altering the pattern for the collar. I bought this fabric at Fabricland. They only had a metre left and I bought it all. This is such a basic pattern and I am imagining many ways to alter it to make many different tops. 

www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com

www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! Great fabric, great collar/neckline, all beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty on you! The dramatic fabric works well with the dramatic collar style. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabric. The top looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it by itself and also SO MUCH with the cardigan! So much gorgeousness. SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how many of your posts include the phrase "I bought this fabric from Fabricland." because each time I do a mental cheer! 90% of my wardrobe is from Fabricland too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Fabricland. They don't have everything in looking for, but they are convenient and have frequent sales.

      Delete
  6. I love how many of your posts include the phrase "I bought this fabric from Fabricland." because each time I do a mental cheer! 90% of my wardrobe is from Fabricland too! :)

    ReplyDelete