Tuesday, September 16, 2014

In a Blue Mood


Custom lingerie sewing, bra and pantie set. www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com
I've created another lingerie set. I wanted to create a nude bra but couldn't just make a plain one. I had to add some lace! All materials for the bra were purchased at Bra Maker's Supply. I love this set. I think it is really darling. 

Custom lingerie sewing. www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com

Custom lingerie sewing. www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com

The panties are made using 100% cotton T-shirt jersey from Fabricland. I cut out one of the flowers from the lace and embroidered it on to the front of the panties. 

Custom lingerie sewing, embroidered panties. www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set! and your stitching is perfection! I love that you used embroidered lace to make them belong together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn. I only had a very small scrap of lace left over once I'd finished the bra so I had to improvise.

      Delete
  2. Incredible Leah! You put us all to shame - your work is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly. You got the ball rolling. I'm looking forward to taking other bra making classes with you in the future.

      Delete