Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Another Simplicity 3533



I love Simplicity 3533 and have made it several times. Each time I make it i try to improve it or change it in some way. This time I made a V neck. I used this beautiful stripped fabric that I bought at Fabricland. I originally used this fabric to create a top for my sewing class. Unfortunately, that top turned out to be an unwearable disaster and I wasted most of it. I only had a small amount left and used it for the front of this top. The back is pink lining. This top is an example of unfortunate pattern placement. If i had of reversed the pattern pieces the curves would minimize my stomach instead of making it look bigger. However, I still wear the top, usually with a sweater or blazer, and love the colours.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors of your top. Too bad that you had problems with it. Hope you are feeling soon.

    ReplyDelete